Wells Fargo Downgrades TeleTech (TTEC) to Market Perform
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wells Fargo downgraded TeleTech (NASDAQ: TTEC) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of TeleTech closed at $30.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Vail Resorts (MTN) to Outperform
- Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $95 at Nomura But Remains Sidelined
- Pacific Crest Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sector Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!