Wells Fargo Downgrades Rackspace (RAX) to Market Perform
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo downgraded Rackspace (NYSE: RAX) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Rackspace closed at $31.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- BMO Capital Downgrades DAVIDsTEA (DTEA) to Market Perform
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold