Wells Fargo Downgrades Greif Inc. (GEF) to Market Perform
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo downgraded Greif Inc. (NYSE: GEF) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Greif Inc. closed at $55.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Needham & Company Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Hold Amid Takeover
- Tudor Pickering Downgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!