Wells Fargo Downgrades Applied Genetic Technologies Corp. (AGTC) to Market Perform
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo downgraded Applied Genetic Technologies Corp. (NASDAQ: AGTC) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Applied Genetic Technologies Corp. closed at $13.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Macquarie Downgrades Berry Plastics Group (BERY) to Neutral
- CLSA Downgrades KeyCorp (KEY) to Underperform