UPDATE: Oppenheimer Downgrades A10 Networks (ATEN) to Perform
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 28, 2016 9:47 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer downgraded A10 Networks (NYSE: ATEN) from Outperform to Perform. Analyst Ittai Kidron described Q3 results as "mixed."
"A10 reported soft 3Q16 revenue, although strong margins drove $0.01 EPS upside. A10 attributed the revenue weakness to deals late in the quarter that didn't ship and to delayed deals. We attribute the challenges largely to bad timing and don't believe they raise any larger execution related red flags. Solid gross margin and prudent OpEx management also point to good execution. Nonetheless, with growth comparisons getting more challenging from here, we're unsure that A10 can deliver the magnitude of quarterly upside needed to move the stock materially higher, especially as it works to maintain a low level of profitability. Therefore, we're stepping to the sidelines," said the analyst.
Shares of A10 Networks closed at $8.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) to Sell
- Stifel Downgrades Duluth Holdings (DLTH) to Hold
- JPMorgan Downgrades TriNet Group (TNET) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesIttai Kidron
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!