UPDATE: Avondale Partners Downgrades Monster Worldwide (MWW) to Underperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 22, 2016 7:32 AM EDT)
(Update corrects headline to indicated downgrade to Underperform, not upgrade.)
Avondale Partners downgraded Monster Worldwide (NYSE: MWW) from Market Perform to Underperform with a price target of $3.40.
Shares of Monster Worldwide closed at $3.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avondale Partners Starts Tecnoglass (TGLS) at Market Outperform
- Janney Montgomery Scott Downgrades Regional Management (RM) to Neutral
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesAvondale Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!