UPDATE: Avondale Partners Downgrades Monster Worldwide (MWW) to Underperform
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 22, 2016 7:32 AM EDT)
(Update corrects headline to indicated downgrade to Underperform, not upgrade.)
Avondale Partners downgraded Monster Worldwide (NYSE: MWW) from Market Perform to Underperform with a price target of $3.40.
Shares of Monster Worldwide closed at $3.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avondale Partners Downgrades MAXIMUS, Inc. (MMS) to Market Perform
- Raymond James Downgrades Fortress Transportation (FTAI) to Outperform
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Equifax (EFX) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesAvondale Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!