UBS Downgrades United Rentals (URI) to Sell
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS downgraded United Rentals (NYSE: URI) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $70.00.
Shares of United Rentals closed at $78.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Rentals (URI) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Narrows Outlook
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Downgrading To Hold, Raising PT - Jefferies
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (SCYX) (IMAX) Higher; (RIGL) (SCSS) (EBAY) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!