UBS Downgrades Icahn Enterprises, L.P. (IEP) to Sell
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UBS downgraded Icahn Enterprises, L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP) from Neutral to Sell.
Shares of Icahn Enterprises, L.P. closed at $58.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP) Closes Acquisition of Federal-Mogul (FDML)
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Cenovus Energy Inc. (CVE) to Sell
- Compass Point Downgrades Regions Financial (RF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, UBS
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!