UBS Downgrades Icahn Enterprises, L.P. (IEP) to Sell
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS downgraded Icahn Enterprises, L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP) from Neutral to Sell.
Shares of Icahn Enterprises, L.P. closed at $58.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jack Roush, Respected Team Owner, Entrepreneur, Mechanical Wizard, Receives 2016 NASCAR® Buddy Shuman Award
- MKM Partners Downgrades InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, UBS
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!