UBS Downgrades HSBC Holdings (HSBC) to Neutral
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS downgraded HSBC Holdings (NYSE: HSBC) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of HSBC Holdings closed at $36.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Investors in the Americas show soaring demand for green investments but barriers still remain: HSBC survey
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesUBS, HSBC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!