UBS Downgrades HSBC Holdings (HSBC) to Neutral
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS downgraded HSBC Holdings (NYSE: HSBC) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of HSBC Holdings closed at $36.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Vertex (VRTX) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesUBS, HSBC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!