UBS Downgrades Emerson (EMR) to Sell
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS downgraded Emerson (NYSE: EMR) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $44.00 (from $53.00).
Shares of Emerson closed at $50.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- UBS Remains Sidelined on Kindred Healthcare (KND) Ahead of 3Q Report
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!