UBS Downgrades Cree, Inc. (CREE) to Neutral; Near-term Concerns
- BreitBurn Energy Partners (BBEP) to Acquire QR Energy (QRE) in $3B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/24: (CBDE) (DWCH) (VDSI) Higher; (LMCA) (GPRC) (TSC) Lower
- Zillow (Z) in Talks to Buy Trulia (TRLA) - Bloomberg
- SodaStream (SODA) May be Taken Private - Bloomberg
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Posts Q2 adj.-EPS of $1.69
UBS downgrades Cree, Inc. (Nasdaq: CREE) from Buy to Neutral. PT slashed from $83 to $64.
UBS analyst's highlighted points include: 1) Near term concern from demand air-pocket in consumer electronics LEDs; 2) But general lighting LED opportunity still showing signs of strong growth; and 3) Lowering estimates to account for less spot market sales of LED chips (FY11 and FY12 EPS estimates are $2.41 and $3.32 versus $2.50 and $3.49, previously)."
To see all the upgrades/downgrades on shares of CREE, visit our Analyst Ratings page.
Cree, Inc. develops and manufactures semiconductor materials and devices based on silicon carbide (SiC), gallium nitride (GaN) and related compounds.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Angie's List (ANGI) to Sector Perform
- Stephens Downgrades CoreLogic (CLGX) to Equal Weight
- Stifel Nicolaus Downgrades Owens Corning (OC) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!