UBS Downgrades Cree, Inc. (CREE) to Neutral; Near-term Concerns
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/27: (TUBE) (NTWK) (ISNS) Higher; (XXII) (VII) (SWHC) Lower
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/27 (TUBE) (EXPR) (MIK) Higher; (SWHC) (YGE) (RGR) Lower (more...)
- Alibaba (BABA) Posts Improved Q2 EPS of 84c
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Posts Q2 Loss of 25c/ADS; Guides FY14 Shipments
UBS downgrades Cree, Inc. (Nasdaq: CREE) from Buy to Neutral. PT slashed from $83 to $64.
UBS analyst's highlighted points include: 1) Near term concern from demand air-pocket in consumer electronics LEDs; 2) But general lighting LED opportunity still showing signs of strong growth; and 3) Lowering estimates to account for less spot market sales of LED chips (FY11 and FY12 EPS estimates are $2.41 and $3.32 versus $2.50 and $3.49, previously)."
To see all the upgrades/downgrades on shares of CREE, visit our Analyst Ratings page.
Cree, Inc. develops and manufactures semiconductor materials and devices based on silicon carbide (SiC), gallium nitride (GaN) and related compounds.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Aruba Networks (ARUN) to Buy
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Steel Dynamics (STLD) to Neutral
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Arcos Dorados Holdings (ARCO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!