UBS Downgrades Cree, Inc. (CREE) to Neutral; Near-term Concerns
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Wall St. ends lower after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Alere (ALR) Faces Criminal Probe Over Medicare, Medicaid Billing - DJ
- FOMC Maintains Rates (Full Statement)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (PCMI) (GRPN) (CRUS) (FB) Higher; (INFN) (ARGS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
UBS downgrades Cree, Inc. (Nasdaq: CREE) from Buy to Neutral. PT slashed from $83 to $64.
UBS analyst's highlighted points include: 1) Near term concern from demand air-pocket in consumer electronics LEDs; 2) But general lighting LED opportunity still showing signs of strong growth; and 3) Lowering estimates to account for less spot market sales of LED chips (FY11 and FY12 EPS estimates are $2.41 and $3.32 versus $2.50 and $3.49, previously)."
To see all the upgrades/downgrades on shares of CREE, visit our Analyst Ratings page.
Cree, Inc. develops and manufactures semiconductor materials and devices based on silicon carbide (SiC), gallium nitride (GaN) and related compounds.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Wix.com (WIX) PT Raised to $45 at RBC Capital
- BMO Capital Downgrades Equity Residential (EQR) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!