UBS Downgrades Cree, Inc. (CREE) to Neutral; Near-term Concerns
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
UBS downgrades Cree, Inc. (Nasdaq: CREE) from Buy to Neutral. PT slashed from $83 to $64.
UBS analyst's highlighted points include: 1) Near term concern from demand air-pocket in consumer electronics LEDs; 2) But general lighting LED opportunity still showing signs of strong growth; and 3) Lowering estimates to account for less spot market sales of LED chips (FY11 and FY12 EPS estimates are $2.41 and $3.32 versus $2.50 and $3.49, previously)."
To see all the upgrades/downgrades on shares of CREE, visit our Analyst Ratings page.
Cree, Inc. develops and manufactures semiconductor materials and devices based on silicon carbide (SiC), gallium nitride (GaN) and related compounds.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio (TWLO) Files for $100M IPO
- Evercore ISI Downgrades Patterson Companies (PDCO) to Hold
- Ulta Salon (ULTA): ECommerce Could Add Another Leg Of Growth - Nomura
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!