UBS Downgrades Cree, Inc. (CREE) to Neutral; Near-term Concerns
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
UBS downgrades Cree, Inc. (Nasdaq: CREE) from Buy to Neutral. PT slashed from $83 to $64.
UBS analyst's highlighted points include: 1) Near term concern from demand air-pocket in consumer electronics LEDs; 2) But general lighting LED opportunity still showing signs of strong growth; and 3) Lowering estimates to account for less spot market sales of LED chips (FY11 and FY12 EPS estimates are $2.41 and $3.32 versus $2.50 and $3.49, previously)."
To see all the upgrades/downgrades on shares of CREE, visit our Analyst Ratings page.
Cree, Inc. develops and manufactures semiconductor materials and devices based on silicon carbide (SiC), gallium nitride (GaN) and related compounds.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Compass Point Downgrades BB&T Capital (BBT) to Neutral
- BMO Capital Downgrades Ubiquiti Networks (UBNT) to Market Perform
- Raymond James Downgrades HomeAway (AWAY) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!