UBS Downgrades Cree, Inc. (CREE) to Neutral; Near-term Concerns
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
UBS downgrades Cree, Inc. (Nasdaq: CREE) from Buy to Neutral. PT slashed from $83 to $64.
UBS analyst's highlighted points include: 1) Near term concern from demand air-pocket in consumer electronics LEDs; 2) But general lighting LED opportunity still showing signs of strong growth; and 3) Lowering estimates to account for less spot market sales of LED chips (FY11 and FY12 EPS estimates are $2.41 and $3.32 versus $2.50 and $3.49, previously)."
To see all the upgrades/downgrades on shares of CREE, visit our Analyst Ratings page.
Cree, Inc. develops and manufactures semiconductor materials and devices based on silicon carbide (SiC), gallium nitride (GaN) and related compounds.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $90 at UBS; Q1 Checks Reflect Pricing Strength
- BB&T Capital Downgrades Staples, Inc. (SPLS) to Hold
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Concert Pharmaceuticals (CNCE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!