UBS Downgrades Cree, Inc. (CREE) to Neutral; Near-term Concerns
- Wall St. shares up after U.S. data, technology sector leads
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Bears Roar Back... Short Seller Schools Jim Cramer on Ambarella (AMBA)
- GoPro (GPRO) Numbers Cut at Piper Jaffray Following Ambarella (AMBA) Results
- Netflix (NFLX) is Down 19% Since Mid-August... Here's the Rub
UBS downgrades Cree, Inc. (Nasdaq: CREE) from Buy to Neutral. PT slashed from $83 to $64.
UBS analyst's highlighted points include: 1) Near term concern from demand air-pocket in consumer electronics LEDs; 2) But general lighting LED opportunity still showing signs of strong growth; and 3) Lowering estimates to account for less spot market sales of LED chips (FY11 and FY12 EPS estimates are $2.41 and $3.32 versus $2.50 and $3.49, previously)."
To see all the upgrades/downgrades on shares of CREE, visit our Analyst Ratings page.
Cree, Inc. develops and manufactures semiconductor materials and devices based on silicon carbide (SiC), gallium nitride (GaN) and related compounds.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Axiall Corporation (AXLL) to Sell, Olin Corp (OLN) Raised to Neutral
- UPDATE: Carolina Financial (CARO) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- Cantor Fitzgerald Downgrades Gladstone Capital (GLAD) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!