UBS Downgrades Cree, Inc. (CREE) to Neutral; Near-term Concerns
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Partial Model S Recall
- Fedex Corp. (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c, Sales Light
- Is Ben Bernanke Ready to Announce His Retirement?
- DISH Network (DISH): Impossible to Buy Sprint (S), We'll Focus on Clearwire (CLWR)
- Orchard Supply (OSH) Sees Complete Loss of Equityholder Investment in Ch. 11 Proceedings
UBS downgrades Cree, Inc. (Nasdaq: CREE) from Buy to Neutral. PT slashed from $83 to $64.
UBS analyst's highlighted points include: 1) Near term concern from demand air-pocket in consumer electronics LEDs; 2) But general lighting LED opportunity still showing signs of strong growth; and 3) Lowering estimates to account for less spot market sales of LED chips (FY11 and FY12 EPS estimates are $2.41 and $3.32 versus $2.50 and $3.49, previously)."
To see all the upgrades/downgrades on shares of CREE, visit our Analyst Ratings page.
Cree, Inc. develops and manufactures semiconductor materials and devices based on silicon carbide (SiC), gallium nitride (GaN) and related compounds.
Join StreetInsider.com FREE and get immediately alerted when news breaks on your stocks and other market items - JOIN NOW
*NEW - Download StreetInsider's FREE iPhone and iPad App - Click Here
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cree (CREE) LED Bulbs Picked Over Other Brands
- Baird Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Neutral
- Stifel Nicolaus Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!