UBS Downgrades CACI International (CACI) to Neutral
- Market Wrap: Bernanke Baffles Markets; Tesla Off the Hook; H-P Stuns Street
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c as Sales Slide 10%
- Number of FOMC Members Willing to Taper as Early as June Meeting
- Short Sellers See the Light (HLF) (FSLR) (NFLX) (TLSA)
- Stocks Pull Back after Bernanke Says Worries About Financial Stability 'Increased a Bit'
Shares are currently trading at $51.12, down $1.20 (-2.29%)
Join StreetInsider.com FREE and get immediately alerted when news breaks on your stocks and other market items - JOIN NOW
*NEW - Download StreetInsider's FREE iPhone and iPad App - Click Here
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Carnival (CCL) to Neutral; Worst May Not Be Behind
- Standpoint Research Downgrades Lam Research (LRCX) to Hold
- UPDATE: Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades BlackBerry (BBRY) to Underperform; Analyst Says Profit 'Drying Up'