Susquehanna Downgrades Western Union Co. (WU) to Negative
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna downgraded Western Union Co. (NYSE: WU) from Neutral to Negative with a price target of $17.
Shares of Western Union Co. closed at $20.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Western Union CEO Hikmet Ersek Awarded “Austrian of the Year” by Leading Austrian Newspaper, Die Presse
- Baird Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!