Susquehanna Downgrades Western Union Co. (WU) to Negative
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Susquehanna downgraded Western Union Co. (NYSE: WU) from Neutral to Negative with a price target of $17.
Shares of Western Union Co. closed at $20.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Downgrades Himax (HIMX) to Neutral on Lower AR Shipment Forecasts
- Wunderlich Securities Downgrades Liberty Media (LMCA) to Hold
- Susquehanna Upgrades Potash Corp. (POT) to Positive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!