Susquehanna Downgrades U.S. Bancorp (USB) to Neutral
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Susquehanna downgraded U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) from Positive to Neutral.
Shares of U.S. Bancorp closed at $49.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Bear Poser at Susquehanna Modestly Lifts Numbers
- U.S. Bancorp Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Earnings
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades TCF Financial (TCB) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!