SunTrust Downgrades Hancock Holding (HBHC) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey downgraded Hancock Holding (NASDAQ: HBHC) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $34 (unchanged).
Shares of Hancock Holding closed at $31.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Targa Resources (TRGP) to Hold
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Neutral
- Versartis (VSAR) Prices 4.9M Offering of Common Stock at $12.25/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!