Stifel Downgrades Vitae Pharmaceuticals (VTAE) to Hold Amid Takeover
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel downgraded Vitae Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VTAE) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $21.00 after the company agreed to be acquired by Allergan for $639 million.
Shares of Vitae Pharmaceuticals closed at $8.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!