Stifel Downgrades Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) to Hold Following Acquisition
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel downgraded Energy Transfer Partners (NYSE: ETP) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $37.00 (from $48.00) after the company agreed to be acquired by Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P..
Shares of Energy Transfer Partners closed at $36.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to $66; Reiterates Buy
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!