Stephens Downgrades Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) to Equal Weight
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stephens downgraded Zayo Group Holdings (NYSE: ZAYO) from Overweight to Equal Weight.
Shares of Zayo Group Holdings closed at $29.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Starts Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Downgrades IAMGOLD (IAG) to Underperform
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Yamana Gold (AUY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!