Standpoint Research Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Reduce
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Standpoint Research downgraded Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) from Buy to Reduce.
Shares of Twitter, Inc. closed at $22.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Neutral
- Cowen Downgrades Newpark Resources (NR) to Market Perform
- Twitter (TWTR): Embracing The Platform With Firebase Acquisition - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesTwitter, Standpoint Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!