Standpoint Research Downgrades SunTrust Banks (STI) to Hold
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Standpoint Research downgraded SunTrust Banks (NYSE: STI) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of SunTrust Banks closed at $52.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Citi Downgrades Kinross Gold (KGC) to Sell
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades Raymond James (RJF) to Market Perform