Standpoint Research Downgrades SunTrust Banks (STI) to Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Standpoint Research downgraded SunTrust Banks (NYSE: STI) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of SunTrust Banks closed at $52.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Standpoint Research Downgrades United Therapeutics Corp. (UTHR) to Hold
- SunTrust Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesStandpoint Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!