Standpoint Research Downgrades Jabil Circuit (JBL) to Hold
- Wall Street to open flat after data; oil pares losses
- Oil falls on firmer dollar and profit-taking after OPEC rally
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Deutsche Bank woes keep stocks on steep slide
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/30: (LXK) (AUPH) (DB) Higher; (OPHT) (CAMP) (CTSH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Standpoint Research downgraded Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Jabil Circuit closed at $23.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Revises Liquidity Assessment on Jabil Circuit (JBL) Strong From Adequate; Ratings Affirmed
- Boenning & Scattergood Downgrades Orrstown Financial Services (ORRF) to Neutral
- Jabil Circuit (JBL): Multiple Should Expand On $3 FY19 EPS - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesStandpoint Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!