Standpoint Research Downgrades Cooper Tire & Rubber (CTB) to Hold
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Standpoint Research downgraded Cooper Tire & Rubber (NYSE: CTB) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Cooper Tire & Rubber closed at $38.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
- H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Vertex (VRTX) to Neutral
- Cooper Tire Teams up with Tire Discounters to Educate Teens and Their Parents at Tire Safety Event Oct. 22 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesStandpoint Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!