Societe Generale Downgrades Rowan Companies (RDC) to Sell
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Societe Generale downgraded Rowan Companies (NYSE: RDC) from Hold to Sell with a price target of $11.00 (from $16.00).
Shares of Rowan Companies closed at $15.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Electronic Arts (EA) to Market Perform
- Needham & Company Downgrades Senomyx (SNMX) to Hold
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Proto Labs (PRLB) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!