Societe Generale Downgrades Rowan Companies (RDC) to Sell
- S&P, Dow fall with health stocks; Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Societe Generale downgraded Rowan Companies (NYSE: RDC) from Hold to Sell with a price target of $11.00 (from $16.00).
Shares of Rowan Companies closed at $15.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Downgrading To Hold, Raising PT - Jefferies
- Raymond James Downgrades Memorial Production Partners (MEMP) to Underperform
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPG Industries (PPG) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!