Societe Generale Downgrades Rowan Companies (RDC) to Sell
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Societe Generale downgraded Rowan Companies (NYSE: RDC) from Hold to Sell with a price target of $11.00 (from $16.00).
Shares of Rowan Companies closed at $15.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CLSA Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Underperform
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades The Liberty SiriusXM Group (LSXMK) to Equalweight
- Stephens Downgrades Schlumberger (SLB) to Equal Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!