Societe Generale Downgrades EOG Resources (EOG) to Hold
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Societe Generale downgraded EOG Resources (NYSE: EOG) from Buy to Hold (unchanged).
Shares of EOG Resources closed at $96.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Stifel Downgrades Cott Corporation (COT) to Hold
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Arista Networks (ANET) to Equalweight