Societe Generale Downgrades Constellium (CSTM) to Sell
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Societe Generale downgraded Constellium (NYSE: CSTM) from Hold to Sell.
Shares of Constellium closed at $7.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Constellium Announces Completion of the Redemption of Wise's 9¾% / 10½% Senior PIK Toggle Notes due 2019
- Needham & Company Downgrades Sigma Designs (SIGM) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Coca-Cola European Partners (CCE) to Hold