Societe Generale Downgrades Bank of America (BAC) to Hold
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Societe Generale earlier downgraded Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Bank of America closed at $15.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FIDO Alliance Announces New Authentication Specification Effort with EMVCo to Bring Added Security and Convenience to Mobile Payments
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Brown & Brown (BRO) to Hold
- Roth Capital Downgrades FuelCell Energy (FCEL) to Neutral on Beacon Falls Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!