Skyworks (SWKS), TriQuint (TQNT), RF Micro (RFMD) See Pressure, Downgrades
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Select Income REIT (SIR) to Acquire CCIT in $3B Deal
- Compuware (CPWR) in Talks for Possible Sale
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Adds to Gains as Ferguson Police Start Using Body Cameras
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: SWKS), TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. (TQNT), RF Micro Devices Inc. (NASDAQ: RFMD) are seeing heavy pressure and were downgraded at Raymond James after Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) introduced the Qualcomm RF360 Front End Solution, a comprehensive, system-level solution that addresses cellular radio frequency band fragmentation and enables for the first time a single, global 4G LTE design for mobile devices.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone Suppliers Could See Pullback Following Sept. 9th Event (SWKS) (AVGO) (RFMD)
- KeyBanc Downgrades Republic Services (RSG) to Hold
- UPDATE: Criteo (CRTO) Sees Sharp Move Lower; Talks with Publicis 'Unfounded' - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!