Skyworks (SWKS), TriQuint (TQNT), RF Micro (RFMD) See Pressure, Downgrades
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: SWKS), TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. (TQNT), RF Micro Devices Inc. (NASDAQ: RFMD) are seeing heavy pressure and were downgraded at Raymond James after Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) introduced the Qualcomm RF360 Front End Solution, a comprehensive, system-level solution that addresses cellular radio frequency band fragmentation and enables for the first time a single, global 4G LTE design for mobile devices.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Intelsat S.A (I) to Underperform
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) to Acquire Houston, Louisiana Interests from Valero (VLO)
- Compass Point Downgrades Performant Financial (PFMT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!