Skyworks (SWKS), TriQuint (TQNT), RF Micro (RFMD) See Pressure, Downgrades
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Fall to 280k; 'The Interview' to Debut; Vornado to Spin Urban Edge
- Wall Street Looks to Soothe Biotech's Holiday Meltdown (GILD) (CELG) (AMGN)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/24: (ATOS) (ANFI) (ZAZA) Higher; (CUBA) (CAMP) (NES) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Can Continue Higher on Improving Supply, Strong Demand for iPhone 6/6+ - Piper Jaffray
- UPDATE: Google (GOOG) Takes Stand Against Hackers; 'The Interview' Now Available on Google Play, YouTube
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: SWKS), TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. (TQNT), RF Micro Devices Inc. (NASDAQ: RFMD) are seeing heavy pressure and were downgraded at Raymond James after Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) introduced the Qualcomm RF360 Front End Solution, a comprehensive, system-level solution that addresses cellular radio frequency band fragmentation and enables for the first time a single, global 4G LTE design for mobile devices.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Lakeland Industries (LAKE) Active; Ebola Stocks Gain
- UPDATE: Janney Capital Downgrades Finish Line (FINL) to Neutral
- Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Targa Resources Partners, L.P. (NGLS) to Accumulate
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!