Skyworks (SWKS), TriQuint (TQNT), RF Micro (RFMD) See Pressure, Downgrades
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/30: (MOVE) (DLIA) (VIMC) (EBAY) Higher; (TA) (DWA) (SGEN) Lower (more...)
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Cramer Says Cash Some GoPro (GPRO) Chips In
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: SWKS), TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. (TQNT), RF Micro Devices Inc. (NASDAQ: RFMD) are seeing heavy pressure and were downgraded at Raymond James after Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) introduced the Qualcomm RF360 Front End Solution, a comprehensive, system-level solution that addresses cellular radio frequency band fragmentation and enables for the first time a single, global 4G LTE design for mobile devices.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Rush Enterprises Inc. (RUSHA) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Alimera Sciences (ALIM), pSivida (PSDV) Win FDA Approval for Iluvien as Chronic DME Treatment
- Spotify Expands into Canada (P)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!