Skyworks (SWKS), TriQuint (TQNT), RF Micro (RFMD) See Pressure, Downgrades
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: SWKS), TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. (TQNT), RF Micro Devices Inc. (NASDAQ: RFMD) are seeing heavy pressure and were downgraded at Raymond James after Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) introduced the Qualcomm RF360 Front End Solution, a comprehensive, system-level solution that addresses cellular radio frequency band fragmentation and enables for the first time a single, global 4G LTE design for mobile devices.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Downgrades IBM (IBM) to Market Perform
- Rafferty Capital Downgrades Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) to Hold
- JCPenney (JCP) Continues Lower as Sentiment Remains Mixed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!