Sidoti Downgrades ePlus inc (PLUS) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sidoti downgraded ePlus inc (NASDAQ: PLUS) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $110 (unchanged).
Shares of ePlus inc closed at $103.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sidoti Downgrades TeleNav (TNAV) to Neutral
- Needham & Company Downgrades Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) to Hold
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA) PT Raised to $50 at Sidoti, Says We "Think Stock Warrants Higher Valuation Multiple Given Improved Balance Sheet"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesSidoti & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!