Sidoti Downgrades SurModics (SRDX) to Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sidoti earlier downgraded SurModics (NASDAQ: SRDX) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $33 (unchanged).
Shares of SurModics closed at $30.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sidoti Downgrades Aaron's (AAN) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold