Sidoti Downgrades SurModics (SRDX) to Neutral
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sidoti earlier downgraded SurModics (NASDAQ: SRDX) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $33 (unchanged).
Shares of SurModics closed at $30.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades FMC Corp. (FMC) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Market Perform
- Barclays Downgrades CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesSidoti & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!