Sidoti Downgrades LeMaitre Vascular (LMAT) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street climbs as banks bounce
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil heads for big weekly gain after OPEC-fueled rally
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sidoti downgraded LeMaitre Vascular (NASDAQ: LMAT) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $23 (unchanged).
Shares of LeMaitre Vascular closed at $21.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sidoti Downgrades Stein Mart Inc. (SMRT) to Neutral
- Jefferies Downgrades Core-Mark Holding (CORE) to Hold
- Boenning & Scattergood Downgrades Orrstown Financial Services (ORRF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesSidoti & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!