Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Kennametal (KMT) to Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Seaport Global Securities downgraded Kennametal (NYSE: KMT) from Accumulate to Neutral with a price target of $28 (unchanged).
Analyst Walt Liptak said, "We believe that KMT management has done an admirable job in cutting costs to mitigate the slowdown in its cutting tool end markets. However, we believe that the stock price is fairly valued following its recent advance. We are lowering our rating due to valuation. KMT is trading at a 2017E EV/EBITDA multiple of 10.6x and P/E of 22.4x. We have not changed our price target or estimates."
Shares of Kennametal closed at $28.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Kennametal (KMT) to Underweight
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Allison Transmission (ALSN) to Underweight
- RBC Capital Downgrades RLI Corp. (RLI) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!