Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Kennametal (KMT) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seaport Global Securities downgraded Kennametal (NYSE: KMT) from Accumulate to Neutral with a price target of $28 (unchanged).
Analyst Walt Liptak said, "We believe that KMT management has done an admirable job in cutting costs to mitigate the slowdown in its cutting tool end markets. However, we believe that the stock price is fairly valued following its recent advance. We are lowering our rating due to valuation. KMT is trading at a 2017E EV/EBITDA multiple of 10.6x and P/E of 22.4x. We have not changed our price target or estimates."
Shares of Kennametal closed at $28.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Northland Capital Markets Downgrades Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) to Market Perform
- Kennametal (NYSE: KMT) Announces Conference Call & Webcast On Second Quarter Fiscal 2017 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!