Scotia Capital Downgrades EnCana Corp. (ECA) to Underperform
- Wall Street drops as healthcare stocks weigh
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/28: (AVXL) (SPU) (HLIT) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (FGP) Lower
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed may change stress tests, capital buffers for U.S. banks: Yellen
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Scotia Capital downgraded EnCana Corp. (NYSE: ECA) from Sector Perform to Underperform.
Shares of EnCana Corp. closed at $9.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Encana to Hold 2016 Investor Day on October 5, 2016 in New York City
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Hold
- Encana Completes US$1 Billion Offering of Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!