Sandler O'Neill Downgrades State Street (STT) to Hold
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Sandler O'Neill downgraded State Street (NYSE: STT) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $73.00.
Shares of State Street closed at $70.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- State Street Corporation Announces Results of Its 2016 Mid-Cycle Stress Test
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- State Street Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend on its Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock Series “C”, Series “D”, Series “E”, and Series “G”
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesSandler O'Neill
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!