Sandler O'Neill Downgrades State Street (STT) to Hold
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sandler O'Neill downgraded State Street (NYSE: STT) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $73.00.
Shares of State Street closed at $70.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades The Container Store (TCS) to Underweight
- State Street Global Advisors Announces Impact of Receiving Settlement Payment
- Head of State Street Global Markets and State Street Global Exchange Lou Maiuri to Speak at the Credit Suisse 18th Annual Financial Services Forum
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesSandler O'Neill
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!