Sandler O'Neill Downgrades State Street (STT) to Hold
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sandler O'Neill downgraded State Street (NYSE: STT) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $73.00.
Shares of State Street closed at $70.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Barclays Downgrades Xcel Energy (XEL) to Equalweight
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Helmerich & Payne (HP) to Neutral