Sandler O'Neill Downgrades Provident Financial Services (PFS) to Hold
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Sandler O'Neill downgraded Provident Financial Services (NYSE: PFS) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $22 (unchanged).
Shares of Provident Financial Services closed at $21.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPL Corp (PPL) to Sell
- JPMorgan Downgrades Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Walt Disney (DIS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesSandler O'Neill
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!