Sandler O'Neill Downgrades JPMorgan (JPM) to Hold
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Sandler O'Neill downgraded JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $72 (unchanged).
Shares of JPMorgan closed at $67.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Downgrades Raymond James (RJF) to Market Perform
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Hold
- Cowen Downgrades Electronic Arts (EA) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Sandler O'Neill
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!