Sandler O'Neill Downgrades JPMorgan (JPM) to Hold
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Sandler O'Neill downgraded JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $72 (unchanged).
Shares of JPMorgan closed at $67.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades JPMorgan (JPM) to Market Perform
- Morgan Stanley's profit doubles on bond-trading surge
- Citi Downgrades Valero Energy (VLO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Sandler O'Neill
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!