Sandler O'Neill Downgrades First Financial Northwest (FFNW) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Sandler O'Neill downgraded First Financial Northwest (NASDAQ: FFNW) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of First Financial Northwest closed at $15.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Vertical Group Downgrades Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) to Hold
- Barclays Downgrades Xcel Energy (XEL) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesSandler O'Neill
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!