Sandler O'Neill Downgrades Broadridge Financial (BR) to Hold
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Sandler O'Neill downgraded Broadridge Financial (NYSE: BR) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $74.00.
Shares of Broadridge Financial closed at $69.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- JPMorgan Downgrades athenahealth (ATHN) to Neutral
- Craig-Hallum Downgrades Senomyx (SNMX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesSandler O'Neill
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!