Roth Capital Downgrades Applied Micro Circuits (AMCC) to Neutral
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital downgraded Applied Micro Circuits (NASDAQ: AMCC) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Applied Micro Circuits closed at $7.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Cowen Downgrades EVERTEC (EVTC) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Coca-Cola European Partners (CCE) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!