Roth Capital Downgrades Applied Genetic Technologies Corp. (AGTC) to Neutral
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Roth Capital downgraded Applied Genetic Technologies Corp. (NASDAQ: AGTC) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Applied Genetic Technologies Corp. closed at $13.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Downgrades FuelCell Energy (FCEL) to Neutral on Beacon Falls Miss
- Roth Affirms Applied Genetic Tech (AGTC) at 'Neutral' Amid CNGA3 IND Filing; Application Expands Present Pipeline
- Argus Downgrades Tidewater Inc (TDW) to Sell; Rising Default Risk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!