Raymond James Upgrades RDC, ESV, ATW, Downgrades NE, RIG, HERO, HAWK
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
An analyst at Raymond James revised ratings on a number of stocks in the Oil Well Services & Equipment sector this morning:
- upgraded Rowan Companies (NYSE: RDC) from Outperform to Strong Buy, price target raised from $34 to $42
- upgraded ENSCO (NYSE: ESV) from Market Perform to Outperform, sets new $54 target
- upgraded Atwood Oceanics (NYSE: ATW) from Underperform to Market Perform
- downgraded Noble Corp. (NYSE: NE) from Strong Buy to Outperform, target lowered from $44 to $41
- downgraded Transocean (NYSE: RIG) from Outperform to Market Perform
- downgraded Hercules Offshore (Nasdaq: HERO) from Outperform to Underperform
- downgraded Seahawk Drilling (Nasdaq: HAWK) from Market Perform to Underperform
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Upgrades Paragon Shipping Inc. (PRGN) to Buy After Co Halts Order
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Overweight on Expected Increase in Refining Margins (MPC) (VLO) (PSX) (TSO)
- Citi Upgrades Blackhawk Network (HAWK) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!