Raymond James Downgrades Zions Bancorp (ZION) to Market Perform
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Raymond James downgraded Zions Bancorp (NASDAQ: ZION) from Strong Buy to Market Perform and removed its price target (prior $36.00).
Shares of Zions Bancorp closed at $31.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- BMO Capital Downgrades DAVIDsTEA (DTEA) to Market Perform
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Horizon Pharma (HZNP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!