Raymond James Downgrades Zions Bancorp (ZION) to Market Perform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Raymond James downgraded Zions Bancorp (NASDAQ: ZION) from Strong Buy to Market Perform and removed its price target (prior $36.00).
Shares of Zions Bancorp closed at $31.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorporation (ZION) call put ratio 1.9 calls to 1 put as shares near eight year high into Q4
- Jefferies Downgrades Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) to Hold
- Raymond James Downgrades Aaron's (AAN) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!