Raymond James Downgrades Tesaro (TSRO) to Market Perform
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James downgraded Tesaro (NASDAQ: TSRO) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Tesaro closed at $120.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Societe Generale Downgrades Workday (WDAY) to Sell
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Quintiles (Q) to Neutral