Raymond James Downgrades Memorial Production Partners (MEMP) to Underperform
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Raymond James downgraded Memorial Production Partners (NASDAQ: MEMP) from Market Perform to Underperform.
Shares of Memorial Production Partners closed at $1.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Memorial Production Partners LP Commences Court-Supervised Financial Restructuring Process
- Berenberg Downgrades Novartis (NVS) to Hold
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPL Corp (PPL) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!