Raymond James Downgrades Gigamon (GIMO) to Market Perform
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Raymond James downgraded Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) from Outperform to Market Perform and removed its price target (prior $50.00).
Shares of Gigamon closed at $55.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO): Cutting PT After Stumble - Needham
- Macquarie Downgrades Pearson PLC (PSO) to Neutral
- Gigamon Announces Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2016 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!