Raymond James Downgrades Cypress Energy Partners (CELP) to Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James downgraded Cypress Energy Partners (NYSE: CELP) from Outperform to Market Perform and removed its price target (prior $12.00).
Shares of Cypress Energy Partners closed at $9.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Macquarie Downgrades CNA Financial (CNA) to Neutral
- BMO Capital Downgrades Monmouth Real Estate (MNR) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!