Raymond James Downgrades Cogent Communications (CCOI) to Market Perform
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Raymond James downgraded Cogent Communications (NASDAQ: CCOI) from Outperform to Market Perform and removed its price target (prior $41.00).
Shares of Cogent Communications closed at $36.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Downgrades Paragon Commercial Corp (PBNC) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Vail Resorts (MTN) to Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!