Raymond James Downgrades Cincinnati Bell (CBB) to Market Perform
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James downgraded Cincinnati Bell (NYSE: CBB) from Outperform to Market Perform and removed its price target (prior $4.00).
Shares of Cincinnati Bell closed at $4.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Downgrades Cincinnati Bell (CBB) to Underperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Barclays Downgrades Fulton Financial (FULT) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!