Raymond James Downgrades Cincinnati Bell (CBB) to Market Perform
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James downgraded Cincinnati Bell (NYSE: CBB) from Outperform to Market Perform and removed its price target (prior $4.00).
Shares of Cincinnati Bell closed at $4.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades FMC Corp. (FMC) to Neutral
- Barclays Downgrades CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Equalweight
- Raymond James Downgrades Infinity Property & Casualty (IPCC) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!