Raymond James Downgrades Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) to Underperform
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Raymond James downgraded Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) from Market Perform to Underperform.
Shares of Chipotle Mexican Grill closed at $394.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle (CMG) October weekly volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
- Trading Radar for 10/25: Apple (AAPL), Caterpillar (CAT), Chipotle (CMG), Under Armour (UA), Juniper (JNPR) Report
- Raymond James Upgrades First Majestic Silver (AG) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!