Raymond James Downgrades BancorpSouth (BXS) to Underperform
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James downgraded BancorpSouth (NYSE: BXS) from Market Perform to Underperform.
Shares of BancorpSouth closed at $23.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Barclays Downgrades FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) to Equalweight
- Barclays Downgrades PNM Resources (PNM) to Equalweight